INNSTAR Powerlifting Belt 13mm
- Estimated delivery: Dec 03 - Dec 07
Free shipping on all orders over $125
- THE KEY FOR NEW PERSONAL RECORD: Millimeter-scale adjustment keeps your intra-abdominal pressure at a more appropriate level than other belts for a higher load-bearing core, and INNSTAR weightlifting belt allows your waist to be better wrapped than other styles weightlifting belts, so you will get better body biomechanics.The above two points will help you get a new personal record.
- ALWAYS KEEP PERFECT TIGHTNESS: No matter what clothes you wear today, no matter you have gained weight or lost weight recently, no matter how much water and food you consume today, this lifting belt will always give you the most suitable tightness. No need to make awkward choices between two holes.
- EASY TO TAKE OFF WITHIN 1S: It is very convenient to change the tightness or position between different exercise movements and groups. Take off the power lifting belt within 1s to enter the rest. As convenient as a Velcro belt. Don't waste your energy and time on take off the belt.
- DIFFERENT TIGHTNESS AVAILABLE FOR DIFFERENT WEIGHTS: You can easily calibrate the support of the INNSTAR gym weightlifting belt depending on the intensity level of each set to the exact feel you want for each set. Whatever warm-up weight set, normal weight set or extreme weight set.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY: INNSTAR powerlifting belts made of Italian A-grade cowhide and microfibre leather with four layers of support, fine texture, comfortable and skin-friendly, not easy to lose colour. Sturdy zinc alloy buckle, and reinforced special strap with a load-bearing capacity of 2000KG, no need to worry about breaking and opening suddenly during workouts, guaranteeing safety.
If you already own a belt, we recommend measuring your current belt on the tightest setting you use to give you the circumference of the belt at the setting you usually use.
If you do not have a belt then please measure your waist where the belt will sit (which is normally just above the navel), with your abdominal muscles braced. Please do not use your trouser waist measurement as this will not be accurate for the belt measurement.
We typically recommend a belt where you fall in the middle of the sizing guide, as this will allow you to adjust the belt in either direction depending on your preference of fit, what exercise you are using the belt for, should your bodyweight change, or if you wear the belt over layers of clothes or a neoprene belt.